Michael D. McEntee - Louisiana
Areas of Expertise:
- Hull and Machinery
- Series 71 Detroit Diesel Repairs
- Certified pipe welder, 6/G all positions
- Extensive training in engine, gear, and shaft alignment
- Extensive training in vessel repair and new construction
- Salvage master marine vessels and oil platforms in the US Gulf of Mexico
Memberships / Professional Certification:
Mr. McEntee has over 30 years of experience with the new construction, repairs, operations, sales, and salvaging of marine equipment in the Gulf of Mexico and the lower Mississippi River. He has managed the operations of several marine companies with as many as 50 employees both on/offshore.
Mr. McEntee has served over 8 years as a marine surveyor performing numerous types of surveys in the marine industry prior to joining DLS.