Ave P. Boudreaux - Texas
Areas of Expertise:
- Hull and Machinery
- Project Management Supervisor (QC) – overseen numerous construction and delivery schedules for vessels
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. Coast Guard and ABS rules and regulations for vessel construction and repair
- Rolls-Royce Z-Drive Failure Analysis Seminar
- Flex-Core and Aluminum Welding Course
- Extensive training in engine, gear, and shaft alignment
- Extensive training in vessel repair and new construction
Memberships / Professional Certification:
Mr. Boudreaux has 15 years experience with offshore supply vessels, crewboats, and anchor handling tugs. During this time, he served 8 years in vessel repair and new construction, 3 years in vessel operation and logistics, and 4 years as a vessel port captain.
Mr. Boudreaux served over 3 years as a marine surveyor performing numerous types of surveys in the marine industry prior to joining DLS.