DLS offers professional drone and imaging services. We provide an FAA-certified commercial UAV pilot and NAMS-certified Marine Surveyor with an aerial platform to provide successful outcomes in challenging survey missions.
Our advanced equipment and training provide:
- Edited video in full 4K UHD
- 20 MP detailed still images
- Access to remote/tall structures
Marine Survey Drone Uses
- Collection of data in areas that would be unsafe for surveyors
- Efficient collection of data in areas that would normally take coordination with multiple groups and regulatory agencies, requiring heavy equipment and permits – saving time and reducing costs
- Improving ship safety and speeding up maintenance and repairs
- Inspection of ships, cranes, docks, bridges, offshore structures, derricks, antenna towers, wind farms, and other marine structures
- Search and recovery
- Quickly assess spills/leaks of any kind in order to set up containment areas and monitor clean-up operations
DLS is currently using UAV’s in multiple damage cases where we are able to collect large amounts of data without expensive equipment or permits, while maintaining confidentiality for our clients.